- First of all, it allows you to link your blog to Bloglovin. This way your followers will easily see your new posts on their feed. I personally like to follow people more on Bloglovin than on blogger. It’s more organised.
- It has some really attractive ” Follow this blog on bloglovin” buttons that you can use to post on your blog and this way your readers will see that you are using Bloglovin and can follow you there.
- And of course you can build connections in the blog world. Commenting and following other blogs can have some really good impact to your blog. It will get you more traffic and you will even find some new friends.
- Bloglovin has different blog categories. This way you can follow the similar blogs to your own or you can just search for the topic that interests you the most.
- You can link not only your blogs, but your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and it will help you to get more traffic from their users.
- It’s easy to use with your blog. You just have to “claim” your blog.
- Bloglovin is free, It also has a mobile app which is available for Iphone, Android and Ipad.
These days, time management seems to be very important part in people’s lives and also it seems to be a problem for many of us. So today I tell you how I manage my time and structure my day.
- First of all, every night/evening I make a list for my next day. Why? Because this way its easier for me. Every morning when I wake up and I already have a list of all the things that needs to be done during the day. And I can start doing them.
- Another things that I like very much is Editorial calendar. I found it recently on Pinterest when I was going through many time management pins. So since I have my blog, then it’s a really good way to keep my blog organized.
- I also love to make a schedule and plan for my Social Network sites because they are a huge part of my life. I promote my artwork there. So I better do it the right way, you know? Every night I think about next day posting- what and when. For there are certain period of times when it’s most effective.
- I focus on the most productive time of the day. Because when it comes to painting then I’m best at it in the morning. There are things that I’m good at doing in the evenings and some of the things I’m best at doing in the mornings. This way I can be sure that I’m using my abilities in a maximum way.
- I keep track of my progress. This will help me see what is still needed to be done and it will motivate me as well.
Check out this amazing page!
Obviously I have been loving drawing since I was a little girl. Sometimes I drew even for hours. Oh yes, it made me feel like I’m in my own element.
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive”- Howard Thurman
Have you ever thought about all those things that you have learned as an artist. Today I thought that I will share some lessons I’ve learned as an artist during the past 4 years
- If you get artist block, then don’t get frustrated. Take some time off, do something else, go for a walk, meditate, listen to music or read a book. Anything which would take your thoughts off from the fact that you can’t create at the moment.
- Don’t compare your artwork with other artist’s artwork. I know that its so good to view artwork that other artists have created but sometimes we tend to forget ourselves and start seeing all these artists who are better than we are. The truth is, there will always be better artists. That doesn’t mean that you aren’t good enough. You are good in your own unique way. By constantly drawing and painting you will get better and better every day. You just have to be patient.
- Don’t be a copycat. Don’t try to be somebody else. Don’t try to copy some other artist’s style. Be patient. In time you will develop your own style and this will be something how people will remember you, this will make you special.
- Take some courses or buy some new e-books. Try to learn some new things and develop your art skills.
- Try to be open minded to all the ideas that you get. It’s good to try new things and step out of your comfort zone. This way you can grow as an artist.
I hope that you found this information useful. What have you learned as an artist?