Many people have asked me why do I do what I do. There are so many things I love about art. In this article I will tell you about these reasons.
- Colors. I think it’s the most important thing why I love art. There are so many beautiful vibrant colors available. Sometimes I struggle because I can’t decide which colors to use for my paintings.
- Paintings. Although I draw portraits of people, painting is still my favorite medium when it comes to creating art. It’s like a totally different world that you can create with these beautiful colors.
- Texture. I love texture.
- I’ve also learned to enjoy the unexpected/ unknown. Starting a new piece doesn’t always mean that an image of the finished version in my mind. It can be really scary to look at the blank canvas but if you just trust and create, the magic happens.
- Art connects people. Since I started to draw and paint, I have met some amazing and beautiful people from all over the world. It’s so good to talk with like-minded people and discuss on topics about art.
- Art shares emotions. I love to watch other artist’s artwork. There are always emotions in the paintings. That’s exactly what I want to accomplish with my paintings- I want to vibrate the positive emotions.
- Art teaches you to observe/ look, see things from a different perspective
- Art makes me happy.
- Thanks to art I will never grow up.
“In my soul, I am still that small child who did not care about anything else but the beautiful colors of a rainbow”. ~Papiha Ghosh
- The process of making art. I love painting because of the process. It’s like everything else in life, you set a goal and then you start moving towards your goal. The most important thing isn’t the finish. During a process we learn so many new things. I grow as an artist during the process.
- Art lasts long. You can see many artwork from famous artists like Pablo Picasso, Vincent van Gogh and Leonardo Da Vinci. These artists are dead but their story lives on in their art. My wish is to leave my own story to this world and I’m giving my best so that it would be positive and inspiring.
- Art speaks the same language all over the world.I like the fact that it doesn’t matter where you come from, you will always understand the language of art because in order to understand it, you just have to observe.
- Art is good for soul. It lights up my soul.
- Art is freedom .It is free from world’s rules and standards.
- Art is meditating. When I’m painting, then I feel like the world around me just disappears. I feel peace and oneness with the artwork. I’m concentrated in the present moment. I feel happiness.
- Art is everywhere around us. Years ago when I didn’t paint and draw, I didn’t notice art around me very much. Although when I was a little girl, I loved to lay down on the grass and just stare the clouds with my friends and observe them. I saw animals and many other things. It was so much fun! Now I’m so happy that I notice art everywhere. It makes life so beautiful. Beauty is everywhere around us if we only pay attention.
- You forget your worries. It doesn’t matter how big problems I have, painting always makes me forget everything.
- You can be yourself freely. Nowadays in our society, there are certain standards and if you don’t fit in then you are considered to be a weirdo. Through art you can express who you are and be free.
- There is no right or wrong. You don’t have to worry about doing it wrong.
- Reduces negative emotions.
What are these things you love about art?
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)